SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – National Bundt Day is Friday, Nov. 15.
To celebrate, Nothing Bundt Cakes will be hosting a giveaway of its Confetti Bundtlets at all of its bakeries nationwide.
That’s right – free Bundtlets and no purchase necessary!
All you have to do is visit your local Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery at 11:15 a.m. local time to get your mini bundt cake.
Remember it’s only while supplies last – so you may want to head there early!
Even more of a sweet incentive to arrive early – the first 22 people in line will receive free Bundtlets for a year in honor of Nothing Bundt Cakes’ 22nd birthday!
The 22 lucky people will be given a punch card each for 12 free Bundtlets – one per month, and are limited to one per household.
Nothing Bundt Cakes recently celebrates its 300th bakery opening in April.
It was founded in Las Vegas in 1997.
- Raleigh mayor extends curfew through Sunday
- NC police seek help ID’ing potential witness of International Civil Rights Center vandalism
- Asheville police chief apologizes after officers destroy medical station at protest
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon
- Denver police pointed gun at 3 black children, handcuffed unarmed father, attorney says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now