SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – National Bundt Day is Friday, Nov. 15.
To celebrate, Nothing Bundt Cakes will be hosting a giveaway of its Confetti Bundtlets at all of its bakeries nationwide.
That’s right – free Bundtlets and no purchase necessary!
All you have to do is visit your local Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery at 11:15 a.m. local time to get your mini bundt cake.
Remember it’s only while supplies last – so you may want to head there early!
Even more of a sweet incentive to arrive early – the first 22 people in line will receive free Bundtlets for a year in honor of Nothing Bundt Cakes’ 22nd birthday!
The 22 lucky people will be given a punch card each for 12 free Bundtlets – one per month, and are limited to one per household.
Nothing Bundt Cakes recently celebrates its 300th bakery opening in April.
It was founded in Las Vegas in 1997.
- Bus drivers quitting after school district returns to virtual learning: ‘It’s out of my control’
- Group gathers to support Wendell store owner cited over COVID-19 face mask rules
- Woman crashes car into ex-boyfriend’s home, tries to run over his new girlfriend, police say
- NC police investigating after person found dead near Walmart
- Tractor-trailer hauling 200 pigs crashes, catches fire on I-95 in Virginia