SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – National Bundt Day is Friday, Nov. 15.
To celebrate, Nothing Bundt Cakes will be hosting a giveaway of its Confetti Bundtlets at all of its bakeries nationwide.
That’s right – free Bundtlets and no purchase necessary!
All you have to do is visit your local Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery at 11:15 a.m. local time to get your mini bundt cake.
Remember it’s only while supplies last – so you may want to head there early!
Even more of a sweet incentive to arrive early – the first 22 people in line will receive free Bundtlets for a year in honor of Nothing Bundt Cakes’ 22nd birthday!
The 22 lucky people will be given a punch card each for 12 free Bundtlets – one per month, and are limited to one per household.
Nothing Bundt Cakes recently celebrates its 300th bakery opening in April.
It was founded in Las Vegas in 1997.
- Chemical that triggered evacuation in Clayton meant to be used in ventilated area
- Student charged after using stapler as a weapon, school put on lockdown
- Go live from the red carpet before the 53rd Annual CMA Awards
- Frankie Ballard ‘excited, nervous’ to co-host CMA Awards red carpet special
- 9-car crash closes US 70 for 90 minutes in Selma
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now