RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that only anti-bacterial soap should be used when washing hands — if people want to kill the COVID-19 virus.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and anti-bacterial soap to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Why a warning to not panic buy turned into a run on fuel in NC
- Ohio to raffle off $1 million a week for 5 weeks to adults vaccinated against COVID-19
- How likely is it that everyone in a group has been vaccinated for COVID-19? Not very – and here’s why
- Researchers find link between exercise and sense of purpose in life
- NC Senate advances bill that raises legal marriage age from 14 to 16