KENNEWICK, Wash. (KCPQ) — Police arrested a woman on suspicion of DUI after she got her RV stuck in a Washington state Taco Bell drive-thru.
According to the Kennewick Police Department, the woman drove the wrong way into the fast-food restaurant’s drive-thru shortly after midnight Friday.
The RV couldn’t make the turn and got stuck at the corner of the building.
Officers said they suspected the 56-year-old of driving under the influence. She was booked into Benton County Jail.
- NC woman facing 40 counts of animal cruelty after dogs seized
- First-grader takes gun to school, discharges in pocket
- Gunman crashes during chase after robbing Food Lion in Morrisville, police say
- 4-year-old fighting for life, suffered brain damage after getting the flu
- Woman dies after hair, clothing gets caught in raisin processing machine