KENNEWICK, Wash. (KCPQ) — Police arrested a woman on suspicion of DUI after she got her RV stuck in a Washington state Taco Bell drive-thru.
According to the Kennewick Police Department, the woman drove the wrong way into the fast-food restaurant’s drive-thru shortly after midnight Friday.
The RV couldn’t make the turn and got stuck at the corner of the building.
Officers said they suspected the 56-year-old of driving under the influence. She was booked into Benton County Jail.
- NC lawmakers to have more oversight of state DOT
- Family mourns Durham woman killed by celebratory gunfire on July 4th
- Raleigh officials disappointed, concerned by report of COVID-19 exposure at summer camp
- Wake County leaders approve paid holiday for Juneteenth
- NC begins COVID-19 testing at nursing homes amid delays in getting test results
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now