(WJW) — Pound Puppies are returning just in time for Valentine’s Day.
The plush reproductions from the original toys made in the 1980s are being brought back by Basic Fun thanks to a licenseing agreement with Hasbro. Each Pound Puppy comes with an adoption certificate, name tag and sticker sheet.
They will also come with instructions to help kids learn about caring for pets before adopting real ones.
There are six total puppies in the collection.
Pound Puppies are 17 inches long, and they’re available for $19.97 each on Amazon and at Walmart.
- Local pumpkin carver shines on Food Network’s “Halloween Wars”
- Local singer, Christina Munsey, debuts new music
- Understand and protect your home’s crawlspace for the long haul
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now