WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTVO) — During Wednesday’s press briefing, Donald Trump was asked about a possible pardon to the cult icon of Netflix’s Tiger King, who is serving a 22-year sentence for his role in a murder-for-hire plot.
The question came after Donald Trump Jr. joked that he would tell his dad to consider issuing a pardon while on Sirius XM. The president correctly guessed which son had prompted the question, joking “it must have been Don.”
President Trump claimed he knew nothing about Joe Exotic and joked back to the reporter, asking if he was taking a side in the case. Although, he finished his answer saying he’d “take a look at it.”
- Man arrested after 111 mph chase, crash and armed standoff near earlier deadly wreck in Sanford
- Northbound lanes of US 1 near I-540 reopen after vehicle crash
- 2 men dead, suspect arrested; trio played high school football together, Texas sheriff says
- MANHUNT: Former Travis County detective a suspect in deadly northwest Austin shooting
- Knightdale, Durham, Zebulon Walmart stores reopened after bomb threats prompted evacuations