WASHINGTON (CNN) — President Donald Trump congratulated his daughter Wednesday for graduating law school.
Tiffany Trump, the fourth of the president’s five children, was honored Saturday in a virtual commencement ceremony for Georgetown Law School.
On Wednesday, Trump tweeted, “Great student, great school… Just what I need is a lawyer in the family.”
He added, “Proud of you, Tiff!”
A White House official told CNN Trump has invited his daughter to the White House Wednesday to congratulate her in person.
Tiffany Trump has not commented on what her next steps will be, career-wise, or whether she intends to take the bar exam.
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Child body-slammed while attempting to carjack man at gunpoint
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Fort Bragg Area Military Virtual Career Fair
- ‘Boom!’ NC couple warning homeowners about exploding glass shower doors
- Firing of SC police officer accused of harassing Black residents comes with hefty price tag