YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – GreatCall is recalling emergency call buttons for failing consumers during an emergency.
The company says about 44,300 buttons have been recalled. The product is called the Lively Mobile Plus Emergency Alert Devices.
The product has been sold at Best Buy, Walmart, on Amazon, and GreatCall.com nationwide.
Consumers should immediately stop using Lively Mobile Plus and contact GreatCall to receive a full refund. The company is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Consumers can contact the company at 800-359-1791, online at GreatCall.com or by email at email@example.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- North Carolina legislative remap complete; court review next
- Jimmy Carter says he couldn’t have managed presidency at 80
- Suspects in Fuquay-Varina Sheetz shooting also charged in earlier car break-ins
- Former NC firefighter accused of secretly recording teen girl in bathroom
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now