YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – GreatCall is recalling emergency call buttons for failing consumers during an emergency.
The company says about 44,300 buttons have been recalled. The product is called the Lively Mobile Plus Emergency Alert Devices.
The product has been sold at Best Buy, Walmart, on Amazon, and GreatCall.com nationwide.
Consumers should immediately stop using Lively Mobile Plus and contact GreatCall to receive a full refund. The company is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Consumers can contact the company at 800-359-1791, online at GreatCall.com or by email at email@example.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Tepper says no decision yet on future of QB Cam Newton
- Franklin County animal advocates take concerns about shelter to commissioners
- Interim chancellor: Report detailing UNC’s crime response, reporting is ‘extremely concerning’
- NC receiving funds to elevate I-95 after repeated flooding
- Habitual felon escapes prison work release assignment in Durham
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now