LOS ANGELES (AP) — Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said he’s been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer.
Addressing listeners on his program Monday, Limbaugh said he will take some days off for further medical tests and to determine treatment.
Limbaugh called himself the “mayor of Realville” in announcing his illness. He’d been experiencing shortness of breath that he initially thought might be heart-related but turned out to be a pulmonary malignancy.
- ‘He was terrified,’ son says as Raleigh granddad still in hospital after dog attack that injured 3 others
- Former UNC QB Marquise Williams to join St. Augustine’s coaching staff
- FDA seeks to increase numbers of children in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials, reports say
- ‘There’s plenty of information’ – Durham VA periodontist supports COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- 5-year-old girl dies in Moore County; mom and her boyfriend charged, Aberdeen police say