LOS ANGELES (AP) — Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said he’s been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer.
Addressing listeners on his program Monday, Limbaugh said he will take some days off for further medical tests and to determine treatment.
Limbaugh called himself the “mayor of Realville” in announcing his illness. He’d been experiencing shortness of breath that he initially thought might be heart-related but turned out to be a pulmonary malignancy.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC State football looks for first home win over Georgia Tech since 2000
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Target and Bass Pro Shops are hiring
- COVID-19 in NC: Daily percent positive hits 9.5%; hospitalizations set record
- 20-year-old Durham man shot to death while driving leading to crash that injured 5, police say
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target