WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. official says the Florida Naval station shooting suspect was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia and authorities are investigating if the shooting was terrorism-related.
Military from around the globe attend the Naval Air Station in Pensacola.
The shooter opened fire in a classroom building on Friday morning. The attack that left four people dead, including the assailant, and multiple people wounded.
The shooting was the second at a U.S. Navy base this week.
- NC’s emergency management director talks one year of COVID-19
- Getting Answers: COVID-19 in NC one year later
- Lorentz’s 1st NHL goal is difference as ‘Canes end road trip with win over Predators
- Triangle-area health department officials react to move to vaccinate rest of frontline workers
- Georgia Tech tops Duke in overtime to win 5th in a row