With the coronavirus pandemic in America, many companies big and small have been stepping up to help everywhere they can. Sheetz has been no exception.
From creating a Kidz Meal Package program to updating their app for curbside pick-up and “shcan & go” to limit physical interaction, they’ve recently donated five tons of food(10,000 pounds) to hospitals in every state that Sheetz serves.
In addition to that, Sheetz has announced giving $100,000 or protective gear and critical care items, and ESports charity invitational where Sheetz will match donations up to $50,000, and a Feeding America donation campaign where Sheetz will match donations up to $100,000.
- No. 21 Pitt holds off No. 24 Louisville 23-20
- Syracuse breaks out of rut, defeats Georgia Tech 37-20
- Wake Forest woman starts non-profit seeking to help dogs with special needs
- NC man charged after 13-year-old shot, killed, police say
- Police warn of fake Instagram account soliciting donations following death of missing teen
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now