TEXAS (CNN) – A mother in Texas is sharing a heart-wrenching photo of her 4-year-old son with Leukemia.
Beckett was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia over a year ago.
His mom Kaitlin Burge posted photos of Beckett, struggling with his condition.
She included the caption, “This is childhood cancer. Take it or leave it.”
Burge also wrote about Beckett’s 5-year-old sister Aubrey, seen in the photo rubbing her brother’s back, who often gets left behind because of Beckett’s needs.
Beckett should complete treatment in August 2021
Medical expenses have grown increasingly costly, so a friend made a ‘GoFundMe’ campaign for Beckett.
To follow Beckett’s journey on Facebook, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 6-year-old arrested, has mug shot taken following school tantrum
- Woman dies after car split apart in Virginia crash
- California mayor calls Mexican sewage from Imperial Beach ‘international tragedy’
- Thousands attend La Fiesta del Pueblo in downtown Raleigh
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now