TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods announced this week that it expects most of its stores to be reopened by the end of June.
According to the company’s most recent fiscal report, more than 1,600 stores have already reopened around the world.
Officials said they are taking precautions with store reopenings, enacting guidelines such as mandatory face masks, health screenings, and temperature checks.
Protective shields have also been installed at cash registers and most fitting rooms are temporarily closed, officials said.
- Portion of Cedar Creek Road in Fayetteville closed due to crash, avoid area
- 1st NC case of new COVID-19 variant detected in Charlotte area
- Teen describes torture and attempt on his life during Grindr date
- Man wounded in shooting along Holloway St. in Durham
- No. 13 Virginia rallies past Georgia Tech, 64-62