TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods announced this week that it expects most of its stores to be reopened by the end of June.
According to the company’s most recent fiscal report, more than 1,600 stores have already reopened around the world.
Officials said they are taking precautions with store reopenings, enacting guidelines such as mandatory face masks, health screenings, and temperature checks.
Protective shields have also been installed at cash registers and most fitting rooms are temporarily closed, officials said.
- Gov. Cooper says info about NC school reopening plans to come Tuesday
- Time to make masks mandatory? It’s not just a US debate
- 4 charged in murder of rapper Pop Smoke
- Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter pose in face masks, call on public to save lives
- Bus driver beaten to death after asking passengers to wear face masks
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now