(WNCN) — U-Haul is doing its part in helping those affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus).
According to a release from the company, students who are forced to move due to the virus will be able to take advantage of free Self-Store units for 30 days.
“You or someone you know may be scrambling to figure out how to quickly move or store your belongings until school resumes. We are standing here to help,” U-Haul said in a release.
In addition to the 30 days, U-Haul is offering several moving options including special rates for truck and trailer rentals.
For more information, click here.
More coronavirus headlines:
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
- Trump suggests he can ‘give every woman and every man a kiss’ and not catch coronavirus
- New data: More COVID-19 clusters in NC coming from social gatherings, religious services
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- As some students return to schools, some Wake County parents frustrated by increasing virtual class sizes
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now