The Company is recalling around 2,200 packages of Udi’s Classic Hamburger Buns because of the potential presence of small pieces of white plastic. They say a piece of equipment accidently got mixed in with the product during production.
The specific product information is in the table below. No other Udi’s or Conagra Brand products are impacted.
|Item Description||Case UPC||Item UPC||Bag Closure Code|
|UDI BUN CLSC BRGR 8/10.4Z||10-6-98997-80913-2||00-6-98997-80913-5||191971U|
If you have this product, don’t eat it. Just throw it away or return it to the store.
So far, there haven’t been any reports of people getting sick or injured after eating the affected hamburger buns.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man arrested after 111 mph chase, crash and armed standoff near earlier deadly wreck near Sanford
- Northbound lanes of US 1 near I-540 reopen after vehicle crash
- 2 men dead, suspect arrested; trio played high school football together, Texas sheriff says
- MANHUNT: Former Travis County detective a suspect in deadly northwest Austin shooting
- Knightdale, Durham, Zebulon Walmart stores reopened after bomb threats prompted evacuations