TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — The wireless company Verizon is hiring nearly 1,000 employees in work-from-home positions.
At the start of the coronavirus pandemic, Verizon transitioned over 90% of its employees to work from home. Now, the wireless company is hiring 950 additional customer service employees who will work from home permanently.
The full-time customer service positions Verizon is hiring require a high school diploma or GED. The company website lists locations across the country.
- One or more years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work split shifts as necessary.
Many of the individual listings require residence in a particular state.
Anyone interested can learn more about the job description and other requirements on Verizon’s website.
- LIVE: Medical examiner called to North Port park at center of Brian Laundrie search
- Massachusetts man disguised as woman took videos of girls in bathroom, police say
- US Marshals storm NC hotel room of Brian Laundrie lookalike
- Picture surfaces of person of interest in Fayetteville Motel 6 homicide
- Nurse convicted of using air injections to kill 4 patients