TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — The wireless company Verizon is hiring nearly 1,000 employees in work-from-home positions.
At the start of the coronavirus pandemic, Verizon transitioned over 90% of its employees to work from home. Now, the wireless company is hiring 950 additional customer service employees who will work from home permanently.
The full-time customer service positions Verizon is hiring require a high school diploma or GED. The company website lists locations across the country.
- One or more years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work split shifts as necessary.
Many of the individual listings require residence in a particular state.
Anyone interested can learn more about the job description and other requirements on Verizon’s website.
- 1 taken to hospital after shooting at North Hills shopping center in Raleigh; 1 detained
- No. 18 Alabama beats No. 1 North Carolina 103-101 in 4 OTs
- The man behind the Panthers mascot: Being Sir Purr’s assistant is a full-time job!
- Edey scores 21 as No. 24 Purdue upsets No. 8 Duke 75-56 in Phil Knight Legacy tournament
- Fugitive sex offender nabbed in NC town after month-long search; woman helped him hide out, deputies say