RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Walmart is pushing back closing time for the majority of its stores to “provides customers with greater options to shop food, medicine and supplies,” the retailer said on Friday.
More than 4,000 of Walmart’s 4,700 stores will begin closing at 10 p.m. instead of 8:30 p.m. by Aug. 17.
Click here to find your local Walmart and its hours.
Walmart will also begin a “senior shopping hour” for customers 60 and older. Senior shopping hour will start one hour before the store opens. Pharmacies and vision centers will be open during this time.
Masks will still be required for all Walmart associates and shoppers.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Murder parolee blows up room at Colorado hotel, gets shot by police, authorities say
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19
- Virginia school officials confirm incident involving sexual images during online class
- Arrest made after park ranger run over at Hanging Rock State Park
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol