DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — Walmart announced Saturday its retail stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice.
Stores currently operating under more reduced hours will keep their current hours of operation, according to a news release from the company.
“As we make this change, associates will continue to work the hours and shifts they are scheduled, and our supply chain and trucking fleet will continue to move products and deliver to stores on their regular schedules,” Walmart officials said in a news release.
The temporary operating hours begin Sunday, March 15.
Earlier in the day, retailers like HEB and Kroger announced a reduction in hours to allow time for cleaning and restocking.
“I don’t think any of us have been through an experience like this,” Walmart CEO Dacona Smith said in a news release.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- A look at how Wake County is prioritizing vaccine distribution
- 2 men killed, 2-year-old injured in shooting at Asheboro apartment complex
- Dr. Fauci says it’s ‘liberating’ to be a part of a science-friendly administration
- California man arrested in double murder of wife, daughter
- Rezoning petition could pave way for new Panthers stadium