RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s become almost a daily occurrance — cyber hacks that put your information at risk.
Sometimes it’s on a large school, others on a small scale, but it seems none of us are immune.
For insight on how lawmakers are trying to stop these hacks, or properly punish those responsible, North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein stopped by CBS 17’s studio to talk more about it.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- UNC, Duke plan for in-person graduation ceremonies — but Duke will only allow seniors to attend
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- UNC Health clinic treats COVID-19 long haulers
- Here’s why you shouldn’t compare efficacy numbers for the 3 COVID-19 vaccines