BEAUFORT, N.C. (WNCT) The Town of Beaufort will be offering sandbags on Saturday between 7 a.m.-10 a.m. at Public Works on 412 Hedrick Street while supplies last.
If supplies are available on Sunday, Public Works will also be open between 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. for sandbags.
The town will be posting updates as they are available via social media and the Town website.
During the storm, Facebook will be the primary source for providing the most current information.
The website will be updated as resources are available.
Find the Town on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BeaufortTown
A webpage dedicated to Isaias information may be found at https://www.beaufortnc.org/community/page/hurricane-isaias or by visiting www.beaufortnc.org and clicking the red alert banner across the top of the page.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Lawmakers introduce bills to ban transgender girls from high school teams, but can’t cite local examples
- NCDHHS: Most long-term care facilities can resume indoor visitation due to drop in COVID-19 cases
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Moore Research and Chubby’s Tacos
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- Charlotte police ask for help identifying brazen jewelry store thieves