NORTH TOPSAIL, N.C. (WNCT) – A couple along with their property manager are hosting a wedding giveaway of a lifetime.
Garrett and Emily Leatham have spent some time renovating their beach house, 105 Bay, in North Topsail with Ward Realty property manager, Tracey Coe.
Together, they decided they would want to offer the space up as a venue for a military couple to host their wedding as a giveaway.
That idea grew into something bigger after local wedding planner, Nikki Dyba, donated her services towards it.
Dyba reached out to her vendors who also decided to donate their services.
- Wedding Planner: Nikki Dyba of The Event Connection
- Photographer: Blythe Crady Photography
- Videographer: Albert Stephens Media
- Hair/Makeup: Sarah Antonnucci
- DJ: The Bright Tent
- Flowers: Surf City Florist
- Wedding Cake: Xanadu Bakery
The wedding is now priced at $42,000 and the next step for the homeowners is finding a couple.
To apply, one or both parties in the relationship must be an active-duty military member. The couple must send a 5-minute maximum video to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining their love story by March 27, 2020, @ 5:00 PM.
The winning couple will be announced on Ward Realty’s Facebook page Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
To meet the homeowners and see the home click the video above only on wnct.com’s Online Originals!
- Raleigh mayor lifts city-wide curfew set ahead of planned protests
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Durham’s Riverside High School sports teams resume practices
- Man dies after he’s hit by vehicle in Fayetteville, police say
- Raleigh’s ‘Ghost Guild’ sees spike in reports of paranormal activity amid pandemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now