CRAVEN COUNTY, N.C. (WNCT) — Craven County Deputies are searching for two men wanted for murder.
Christopher James Wilson, 25, of 270 Jimmy Smith Road, and 27-year-old Jamie Paul Wilson Jr., of 1408 Hyman Ave. Kinston are both wanted for an open count of murder, according to officials.
Around 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon, deputies responded to an area off N.C. Highway 55 and Jimmy Smith Road in reference to a shooting.
There, deputies found a man suffering from a gunshot wound. That man later died at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
If you know anything about either man’s whereabouts you’re asked to contact Craven County Communications at 252-633-2357, or your local law enforcement agency.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake County Public School’s plan to bring kids in classroom part time draws criticism
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Wake County woman fired after getting tested for COVID-19, she says
- Wake County energy camp going on all week
- Deputies seek help in search for missing NC woman