WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – A 22-year-old Rocky Point man is facing 20 charges related to illegal hunting, the North Carolina Wildlife Commission announced.
Michael Victor Racca is charged with:
- No hunting licenses ( two counts — 2017, 2018)
- No big game licenses (two counts — 2017, 2018)
- Unlawful transportation of wildlife (three counts 2017, four counts 2018)
- Failure to register big game (three counts 2017, four counts 2018)
- Borrow/Lend big game tags
- Over the limit big game
According to the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission, the charges stem from an investigation of Racca that took place over the last two deer hunting seasons.
The investigation is still currently ongoing.
Copyright 2019 WECT. All rights reserved.