A North Carolina man is in jail after police said he invited woman and underage girls onto his yacht in Myrtle Beach where he secretly filmed them showering, WMBF reports.
William Richard Hilliard III, 49, of Cherryville faces multiple counts of first-degree voyeurism .
WMBF says a Myrtle Beach police report shows the victims’ ages being 18-20 and with three additional victims being minors.
The Fayetteville Observer reports Hilliard invited eight girls to his yacht and one of them saw an iPad sticking out of a duffle bag.
The mother of a victim complained to police about Hilliard on June 10, a police report says.
Hilliard is expected to appear in court Wednesday morning. He’s being held under a $50,000 bond.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FIRE BREAKS OUT AT GLENWOOD SOUTH BAR IN RALEIGH
- FLORIDA REPUBLICAN LEADER POSTS SUPPORT FOR ROSEANNE’S TWEET
- 2 OFFICERS TREATED WITH NARCAN AFTER EXPOSURE TO WHITE POWDER
- WATCH: WOMAN PULLED OVER FOR DRIVING BUMPER CAR ON CHINA ROAD
- KRISPY KREME GIVING AWAY FREE DOUGHNUTS FRIDAY