LUMBERTON, N.C. (WBTW) – Deputies with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office have arrested a registered sex offender after they say he attended the county fair.
According to the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, Bryan A. Edwards of Fairmont was arrested after he attended the Robeson County Fair which is a violation of N.C. sex offender laws. Edwards has been registered as a sex offender since 2008.
According to the N.C. sex offender registry Edwards has no prior violations of N.C. sex offender laws.
Edwards was arrested on Monday and taken to the Robeson County Detention Center and placed under a $1,000 bond.
- 13-year-old California boy earns his 4th associate’s degree
- UNC doctors talk about what it’s like battling COVID-19
- Teen cancer survivor celebrates the end of treatment, honors best friend who died
- Ahmaud Arbery killing being investigated as federal hate crime, family attorney says
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Affordable Dentures and Implants, Hendrick Auto are hiring
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now