RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The North Carolina Department of Transportation needs your help shaping the future of transportation.
A two year study is underway in order to NCDOT develop a 30 year transportation plan, NC Moves 2050, that people want, need, and will use. Now is the time to speak up!
The survey is short and there are five objectives that support the vision of NC Moves 2050:
- Provide transportation for all
- Improve transportation through technology
- Ensure safety and security
- Support a strong economy
- Maintain a high-quality system
NCDOT says the objectives are based on research of existing transportation plans and future needs.
The survey is available until Feb. 14. Click here to take part.
- Your DNA likely determines how susceptible you are to COVID-19
- Glenwood Avenue bars draw decent crowds as COVID-19 restrictions eased
- Family hopes $20,000 reward leads to justice in Wilson County quadruple murder
- NC high school football scores – Feb. 26
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now