(TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE) – Just in time for Halloween is news you can use!
There’s reportedly a new “Hocus Pocus” movie coming.
According to Deadline, the new film is in the works for forthcoming streaming service Disney+ with a script from television writer and producer Jen D’Angelo.
The original 1993 film about a trio of 17th century witches wreaking havoc in modern day Salem, Massachusetts, stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.
It’s become a cult classic and must-see viewing every Halloween season.
No word yet on if the original cast will be returning for the new movie or any plot details.
Disney+ has been stirring excitement almost since it’s announcement.
Last month a social media thread of some of the content that would be featured on the streaming service was the talk of Twitter.
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out
- New program could help families cover childcare costs in Wake County amid pandemic
- UNC, Duke football given noon kickoff
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Sheetz, Darden Restaurants are hiring
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now