RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The North Carolina Museum of History is showing off an exhibit which looks back at the 200th anniversary of the North Carolina Supreme Court.
The exhibit opens tomorrow, Friday the 15th, and runs through the end of May.
Supreme Court Chief Justice Cheri Beasley, who made history herself as the state’s first African American Female Chief Justice, sat down with CBS 17’s Bill Young to discuss the exhibit.
- State officials seek more New Orleans tourism after mayor approves fines up to $500
- $11.5 million in grants awarded to coastal NC for Hurricane Florence damage
- 2 dead after Navy plane crashes in Alabama neighborhood
- NC woman charged with murder after Davison County baby dies following methadone exposure
- 19-year-old killed, 14-year-old injured after shooting in Robeson County
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now