RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The North Carolina Museum of History is showing off an exhibit which looks back at the 200th anniversary of the North Carolina Supreme Court.
The exhibit opens tomorrow, Friday the 15th, and runs through the end of May.
Supreme Court Chief Justice Cheri Beasley, who made history herself as the state’s first African American Female Chief Justice, sat down with CBS 17’s Bill Young to discuss the exhibit.
- WATCH LIVE: House Democrats to unveil 2 impeachment articles vs. President Trump
- Real estate company surprises employees with $10 million in bonuses at holiday party
- 11 Chinese migrants found hidden inside furniture, appliances in moving truck
- ‘Slave trade’ assignment at elementary school prompts backlash, investigation
- Florida police department asking $200,000 for doughnut duct-taped to wall
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now