RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The North Carolina Museum of History is showing off an exhibit which looks back at the 200th anniversary of the North Carolina Supreme Court.
The exhibit opens tomorrow, Friday the 15th, and runs through the end of May.
Supreme Court Chief Justice Cheri Beasley, who made history herself as the state’s first African American Female Chief Justice, sat down with CBS 17’s Bill Young to discuss the exhibit.
- ‘God has another angel’: Broadway star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after COVID-19 battle
- Museum says ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ car with Confederate flag will stay
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- Frederick Douglass statue vandalized in New York park
- Spaghetti Western movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now