CONCORD, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – A 20-year-old is facing multiple charges after 67 pounds of marijuana, firearms, and about $220,000 in cash were found in his possession, Concord police said.
Liam Conner Stewart has been charged with two counts of trafficking marijuana and is currently being held in the Cabarrus County Jail under a $700,000 bond.
Investigators with the department’s Street Crimes Unit and Vice & Narcotics executed a search warrant in several locations on Monday, including Stewart’s home located in the 2800-block of Quarry View Court in Concord.
Police seized more than 67 pounds of marijuana and about $220,000 in cash. In addition to the narcotics and cash, nine firearms were also seized after further investigation.
As the investigation continues, Stewart may face additional charges, police said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Virginia state employee put on leave days after raising concerns about racism
- Endangered Child Alert issued for missing East Tennessee 3-year-old girl
- NC sheriff’s deputy shot Thanksgiving night, suspect in custody
- Some NC tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Georgia secretary of state blasts President Trump over Georgia elections