CONCORD, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – A 20-year-old is facing multiple charges after 67 pounds of marijuana, firearms, and about $220,000 in cash were found in his possession, Concord police said.
Liam Conner Stewart has been charged with two counts of trafficking marijuana and is currently being held in the Cabarrus County Jail under a $700,000 bond.
Investigators with the department’s Street Crimes Unit and Vice & Narcotics executed a search warrant in several locations on Monday, including Stewart’s home located in the 2800-block of Quarry View Court in Concord.
Police seized more than 67 pounds of marijuana and about $220,000 in cash. In addition to the narcotics and cash, nine firearms were also seized after further investigation.
As the investigation continues, Stewart may face additional charges, police said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Young siblings reported missing in Durham, police say
- California man accused of punching Asian American couple, threatening US Olympian in park
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Man builds, donates giant Nintendo Switch
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Child body-slammed while attempting to carjack man at gunpoint