MOORESVILLE, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina’s lottery says it’s waiting for someone to claim a $1 million ticket.
N.C. Education Lottery said on its website Monday that the ticket is for Sunday’s drawing of the game Cash 5. The jackpot for matching all five numbers is $1,063,165.
The $1 ticket for Sunday’s drawing was sold at a Food Lion grocery in Mooresville, which is north of Charlotte.
The winning numbers are 2-7-13-34-39 Winners have 180 days to claim their prize.
The ticket beat odds of one in 962,598 to win.
- Black gun club shares concerns, urges education ahead of Tennessee permitless carry
- ‘This senseless tragedy has put an end to all his dreams’: Man dies in Austin mass shooting
- ‘Like an earthquake’: NC homeowner settles with Duke Energy over construction damage
- Community hosts vigil to honor South Carolina teen killed in crash
- Top dog! Pekingese named Wasabi wins Westminster show