MOORESVILLE, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina’s lottery says it’s waiting for someone to claim a $1 million ticket.
N.C. Education Lottery said on its website Monday that the ticket is for Sunday’s drawing of the game Cash 5. The jackpot for matching all five numbers is $1,063,165.
The $1 ticket for Sunday’s drawing was sold at a Food Lion grocery in Mooresville, which is north of Charlotte.
The winning numbers are 2-7-13-34-39 Winners have 180 days to claim their prize.
The ticket beat odds of one in 962,598 to win.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Some NC tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Georgia secretary of state blasts President Trump over Georgia elections
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison