HAW RIVER, N.C. (WGHP) — Investigators have captured the man believed to be responsible for killing two people in Alamance County, according to the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office.
At about 10:21 p.m., deputies responded to a report of two people shot to death on the 2000 block of Payne Road, which police say is located in Graham.
The sheriff’s office identified Justin Lynn Ramirez, 31, as a suspect. Deputies warned that Ramirez was “armed and dangerous.”
Asheboro police apprehended the suspect after police learned he had a relative who lived in Asheboro. At about 9:20 a.m. Tuesday, police located the suspect and vehicle parked at a gas pump on Dixie Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC teen dies after becoming impaled on rifle in hunting stand accident
- Nearly 10 percent of NC hospitals anticipate ‘critical’ staffing shortage within a week
- 13,000 with late Raleigh water bills could see service cut off in weeks after order expires
- 2 new clinical trials underway in Wilmington for COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘Be a Santa to a Senior’ hopes to warm hearts of isolated NC elderly during pandemic