HAW RIVER, N.C. (WGHP) — Investigators have captured the man believed to be responsible for killing two people in Alamance County, according to the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office.
At about 10:21 p.m., deputies responded to a report of two people shot to death on the 2000 block of Payne Road, which police say is located in Graham.
The sheriff’s office identified Justin Lynn Ramirez, 31, as a suspect. Deputies warned that Ramirez was “armed and dangerous.”
Asheboro police apprehended the suspect after police learned he had a relative who lived in Asheboro. At about 9:20 a.m. Tuesday, police located the suspect and vehicle parked at a gas pump on Dixie Drive.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- The town of Swastika, New York votes unanimously to keep its name
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Best Buy, Stir in North Hills are hiring
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor decision spills into America’s streets
- Average of the polls: Here’s where the numbers are moving in the Biden-Trump race
- Virginia parents of children with autism push for reduced penalty for assaulting police
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now