ST. PAULS, N.C. (WBTW) – Authorities are investigating after a dead body was found in a wooded area of St. Pauls.
Major Damien Mclean with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office tells WBTW the body was discovered behind a Piggly Wiggly on South Fifth Street.
The body was found just before 12:15 p.m. Saturday behind a shopping center known as Cedar Plaza, deputies said.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Homicide Division will be investigating the death.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office at (910) 671-3170.
More information is expected to be released soon.
- First openly transgender Olympians are competing in Tokyo
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Cape Fear Valley Health to hold ‘Mega Hiring Event’ this weekend
- Former Clayton HS track star, 100-meter hurdle record holder focused on Olympic gold
- Tuskegee Airman laid to rest in North Carolina
- EXPLAINER: How the Russians caught the US in gymnastics