DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A body was found in Davidson County.
A Davidson County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson says the body was found at an address off of N.C. 109.
Investigators have not been able to identify the body at this time.
Lexington police have been asking for the public’s help finding a missing man who was last seen at a gas station on North Main Street in Lexington on Oct. 9.
No word on whether or not the missing persons case and the body found are connected.
- Community hosts vigil to honor South Carolina teen killed in crash
- Top dog! Pekingese named Wasabi wins Westminster show
- SC mother and son found shot to death; murders may be linked to 2019 boat crash
- Husband of SC teacher killed in hit-and-run raising money for causes in her honor
- Man killed, one injured during shooting in Asheville