DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A body was found in Davidson County.
A Davidson County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson says the body was found at an address off of N.C. 109.
Investigators have not been able to identify the body at this time.
Lexington police have been asking for the public’s help finding a missing man who was last seen at a gas station on North Main Street in Lexington on Oct. 9.
No word on whether or not the missing persons case and the body found are connected.
- Former Trump aide sues over Russia probe surveillance, claims he was ‘unlawful spying’ victim
- Late TD, 2nd chance at extra point give Vikings 28-27 edge over Carolina Panthers
- 11 injured in mass shooting at biker bar in Mississippi
- 1 car flips, 2 more damaged in apparent road rage involving pro-Trump drivers and others
- Youths attack, beat parents picking up their daughter at NC mall