INDIAN TRAIL, N.C. — If you like to knit, sew or craft, Carolina Waterfowl Rescue would like to hear from you.
The group said on Facebook they are sending a surplus of knitted nests to Australia for the animals impacted there.
“We were so blessed with all of your efforts during our plea for knitted nests. Now we see that the animals in Australia are asking for your talents again,” the group wrote.
The following items are the most needed:
- joey pouches
- carry bag pouches
- 3D hanging pouches
- bird/rodent nests
- kitten onesies
- bat wraps
- animal sweaters
- flat bed wraps
- possum/bird boxes
Items can be dropped off at Carolina Waterfowl Rescue, located at 5403 Poplin Road, Indian Trail.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 12 witnesses say cops didn’t ID themselves in Breonna Taylor raid, attorneys say
- Viral video shows woman tased at Ohio middle school for not wearing mask, forcibly removed from game
- Extra time off giving Tar Heels chance to hit restart button on season
- Video captures officer rolling bicycle over Seattle protester’s head during Breonna Taylor demonstrations
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now