CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WJZY) – A car rammed through a gas station in northwest Charlotte Monday evening.
The incident was reported at Oakdale Road at Simpson Road around 6:15 p.m. where a vehicle ran through the Oakhill Gas Station.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police and firefighters with the Long Creek Fire Department and Cooks Volunteer Fire Department were called to the scene.
Long Creek Fire Department says the car ruptured a gas line within the building. Firefighters are still at the scene.
No injuries were reported in the incident. The gas station is closed until further notice.
MORE FROM FOX 46 CHARLOTTE
- 108-year-old Durham woman gets COVID-19 vaccine
- Duke football begins spring practice hoping to mentally ‘cut off’ 2020 season
- Amazon adding hundreds of jobs in Triangle with 2 new ‘delivery stations’
- Local essential workers hopeful as COVID-19 vaccine becomes available to them
- In rare move, NC Republicans working toward second veto override attempt