LENOIR, N.C. (WNCN)– A deer will live to see another day, thanks to the Lenoir Fire Department.
On Wednesday morning, the fire department said it got a call about a deer that was in distress.
When crews arrived to the scene, they found a deer in water, trapped in a log jam.
Crews were able to free the exhausted deer and walk it to a safer location.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Some NC tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Georgia secretary of state blasts President Trump over Georgia elections
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison