PENDER COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) – The Pender County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a wanted man.
Vincente Sanchez, who is 43 or 44 years old and sometimes goes by Gabriel, is wanted for forcible sexual assault of a 14-year-old female on Friday.
According to the sheriff’s office, Sanchez fled the Rocky Point area in a green 1994-1996 Toyota Tacoma with unknown registration plates.
Sanchez owns a landscaping business called Leo’s Landscaping. He is believed he has family/friends in the Pender County area.
If you see Sanchez, please call your local law enforcement agency or the Pender County Sheriff’s Office at 910-259-1515.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to contact Detective-Sergeant Steve Clinard or Detective Eric Short at 910-259-1437.
Copyright 2020 WECT. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Trump paints apocalyptic portrait of life in US under Biden
- Durham Dark and Mysterious Ghost Walk details spooky history of the Bull City
- Man killed in Charlotte, marking city’s 100th homicide this year
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now