BREVARD, N.C. (BRPROUD) – You might want to read this story before eating your lunch on Thursday.
Beer flavors have expanded over the years from Strawberry Shortcake to Wild Onion Pumpkin Ale.
Now, French’s Mustard has entered the flavored beer game with their new creation, Mustard Beer.
Grab a pint of #MustardBeer and make a toast to good taste. 🍺 We partnered with @oskarblues for #NationalMustardDay to bring you a new way to mustard, available 8/1. Go to https://t.co/93m7GMJKpL to learn more. While supplies last. 21+. US Only. pic.twitter.com/LssNqidMkg— French’s (@Frenchs) July 29, 2020
French’s Mustard partnered with Oskar Blues Brewery to create this new pint.
The Mustard Beer is only available in the United States. You can try it at the Oskar Blues Brewery taproom in Brevard.
The first day you can buy this new creation is August 1st which happens to be National Mustard Day.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1 person shot at intersection west of downtown Durham, police say
- Family remembers NC construction worker killed by SUV at work site
- Major fire at Lake Luzerne home belonging to Rachael Ray
- 8 inmates test positive for COVID-19 at Durham County jail
- NC coworkers decide to split ‘ridiculous’ $4 million lottery win