RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s time for our local students to go back to school and that may have some wondering what vaccines they need in order to attend classes.
North Carolina law requires all children in the state to receive specific immunizations and records are checked when children enter school or any child care.
Below are the required vaccines for kindergarten-aged children and seventh grade-age children.
Click here for more information on the required vaccines.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- FDA says these hand sanitizers won’t protect you against COVID-19
- Astronomers find ‘Milky Way look-alike’ baby galaxy 12 billion light-years from Earth
- Report: U.S. Postal Service warns 46 states about mail voting delays including North Carolina
- This NC woman turned 116 and is the oldest person in the U.S.
- Durham residents want peace as police adjust to combat surge in gun violence
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now