RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s time for our local students to go back to school and that may have some wondering what vaccines they need in order to attend classes.
North Carolina law requires all children in the state to receive specific immunizations and records are checked when children enter school or any child care.
Below are the required vaccines for kindergarten-aged children and seventh grade-age children.
Click here for more information on the required vaccines.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- North Carolina legislative remap complete; court review next
- Jimmy Carter says he couldn’t have managed presidency at 80
- Suspects in Fuquay-Varina Sheetz shooting also charged in earlier car break-ins
- Former NC firefighter accused of secretly recording teen girl in bathroom
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now