WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – The Pender County Sheriff’s Office is looking for an 18-year-old Wilmington woman last seen over a week ago.
Officials say that Hannah Nicole Faith is believed to have been in the Hampstead area of Pender County on March 18. Her last contact with family was by telephone.
According to the Pender County Sheriff’s Office, Faith is believed to have been with 18-year-old Micah Me’Nace Howard.
Faith owns a 2005 Buick with Pennsylvania tag number LFE-8151.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office at 910-259-1212.
Copyright 2020 WECT. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Tiger at New York City zoo tests positive for coronavirus
- Up to 17 shots fired in drive-by shooting that injured baby, Durham neighbors say
- Many in Triangle head out boating, fishing while keeping social distancing in mind
- Raleigh nursing students ready to graduate, help amid COVID-19 pandemic
- 3 dead in NC boat crash; 2 men operated boats while impaired, officials say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now