LUMBERTON, N.C. (WBTW) — Lumberton police are searching for a missing man last heard from Sunday.
According to police, Laquinton Sanchez Jones was last heard from Sunday and was seen leaving the Royal Inn around 11 a.m. Saturday.
Jones is 29-years-old, about 200 pounds and 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was last seen wearing a black Versace shirt, blue jeans, black Nikes and a silver wedding band.
He has several tattoos on his right arm — a dream catcher with a lion in the middle and a Kokopelli “Jones” — and freckles on his face, police said.
Officers said police and his family are “very concerned” about him. He also goes by the name of “Quinton.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 910-671-3845.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fayetteville leaders hopeful new Amazon delivery station will attract more companies to area
- Biden supports waiving COVID vaccine patent rights
- Twitter introduces ‘Tip Jar’ that allows you to pay users for tweets
- NC House approves bill banning abortions based on race or Down syndrome
- Children now account for 22% of new COVID cases in NC