LUMBERTON, N.C. (WBTW) — Lumberton police are searching for a missing man last heard from Sunday.
According to police, Laquinton Sanchez Jones was last heard from Sunday and was seen leaving the Royal Inn around 11 a.m. Saturday.
Jones is 29-years-old, about 200 pounds and 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was last seen wearing a black Versace shirt, blue jeans, black Nikes and a silver wedding band.
He has several tattoos on his right arm — a dream catcher with a lion in the middle and a Kokopelli “Jones” — and freckles on his face, police said.
Officers said police and his family are “very concerned” about him. He also goes by the name of “Quinton.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 910-671-3845.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC State, William & Mary cancel Monday game due to coronavirus
- Suspect sought in deadly Jacksonville shooting
- Wake Forest teen battling colon cancer ‘thankful’ for support and spending holiday with family
- Thousands travel through RDU over Thanksgiving, but numbers plummet from last year
- 1 wounded after shots fired into car along Glenwood Avenue in North Raleigh