WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – New Hanover County deputies are looking for a man accused of felony larceny.
According to the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, the suspect walked out of the Walmart on Market Street with $8,000 worth of wedding rings.
The surveillance photos were shared Friday afternoon. In the photos, the man is seen near the entrance with a shopping cart and carrying a large item.
Anyone who knows the person’s name is asked to call 910-798-4261.
Copyright 2019 WECT. All rights reserved.
- Blitz High School Football Scoreboard | Playoff semifinals
- Leesville Road ends Wake Forest’s 3 years of domination, advances to 1st state championship game
- Cardinal Gibbons downs Scotland, earns spot in state championship game
- Slain UPS driver’s family questions police response to chase after truck hijacked
- Actor Ron Leibman dead at 82; starred in ‘Norma Rae’ with Sally Field
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now