WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – New Hanover County deputies are looking for a man accused of felony larceny.
According to the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, the suspect walked out of the Walmart on Market Street with $8,000 worth of wedding rings.
The surveillance photos were shared Friday afternoon. In the photos, the man is seen near the entrance with a shopping cart and carrying a large item.
Anyone who knows the person’s name is asked to call 910-798-4261.
Copyright 2019 WECT. All rights reserved.
- Granville County sheriff suspended following felony obstruction indictment
- Spam introduces limited-edition pumpkin spice flavor
- North Carolina airports to receive $17 million in infrastructure funding
- NC deputies investigating fatal crossbow shooting
- 2019 Starry Night Walk at Dorothea Dix will raise money to cure childhood brain tumors
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now