RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Many North Carolina colleges and universities will be waiving their application fees this week, allowing kids to apply for college fee-free.
The NC Countdown to College Application Fees chart for this year shows a long list of schools and then has two columns that let prospective students know whether fees are being waived at the school or not.
The offer runs from Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. Even if you don’t apply by 5 p.m. Friday, all universities will accept need-based College Board, ACT, and NACAC fee waivers.
Click here for the full list.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Teen girl seriously injured in stabbing in Raleigh, police say
- ‘This is the year of sudden change’: UNC’s Mack Brown ready for curveballs
- Raleigh police investigating shooting near downtown
- ‘I’m sick of it’: Families impacted by Durham gun violence call for more action
- COVID-19 outbreak persists at Johnston County nursing home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now