For Perdita the cat to be a “jerk”, she’s become very popular!
So popular that officials at the Mitchell County Animal Rescue say they are no longer accepting adoption applications for her.
Officials say they have received over 115 applications from people who want to see what Perdita is all about.
“If you have called, messaged or emailed and we have not returned your messages, please be patient, we are working hard to speak with everyone we can. We are no longer taking applications for her adoption and have narrowed the search down some today,” the agency said in a Facebook post.
Officials say they will make a decision on Monday on who gets to take home Perdita. Stay tuned!
- Against Virginia, UNC hopes run game continues with offensive line providing key help
- Building healthy communities: North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence leads the state’s to end domestic violence
- Kyle Rittenhouse to face homicide charges in Wisconsin after judge OKs extradition request
- Friday, October 30th – Morehead Planetarium and Science Center reopens, see a beautiful new community in Wake Forest
- Youth voter turnout rising, could be key in close NC races
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now