For Perdita the cat to be a “jerk”, she’s become very popular!
So popular that officials at the Mitchell County Animal Rescue say they are no longer accepting adoption applications for her.
Officials say they have received over 115 applications from people who want to see what Perdita is all about.
“If you have called, messaged or emailed and we have not returned your messages, please be patient, we are working hard to speak with everyone we can. We are no longer taking applications for her adoption and have narrowed the search down some today,” the agency said in a Facebook post.
Officials say they will make a decision on Monday on who gets to take home Perdita. Stay tuned!
- Triangle-area police chiefs, chief justice appear on ‘Law & Order’ panel in Durham
- Man hits other man’s backside, walks out on tab next night, Myrtle Beach police say
- Wendell mom dies in Wake County crash on Ten Ten Road, officials say
- Family of woman missing near Myrtle Beach continues search
- 2 on motorcycle killed in crash with SUV in Fayetteville
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now