GASTONIA, N.C. (WBTV) – Police are looking for a 21-year-old woman who was reported missing from Gaston County and has not been seen for more than a week.
According to Gaston County Police, 21-year-old Eryn Rauch was last seen on July 9 at a home on Derrydown Lane in Gastonia.
She was reportedly wearing a T-shirt with stars printed on it, dark blue shorts with white anchors, gray converse shoes and a flamingo bag.
Rauch is described as a white woman with auburn hair and blue eyes, standing 5 foot 9 and weighing 130 pounds.
She was last known to be going to a location in Cleveland County.
If anyone has any information, please call detectives with the Gaston County Police Department at 704-866-3329, Crime Stoppers of Gaston County at 704-861-8000 or send a private message to their Facebook page.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man shot ‘several times’ in Durham neighborhood, police say
- 1 now dead after 4 shot in Raleigh, 2 arrests made, police say
- Man shot by officer while reaching for gun in waistband, Ahoskie police say
- Trump’s support hits 6-month high in key battleground states, including NC
- UNC slips a spot in Top 25 poll despite win over NC State; Clemson remains No. 1
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now