GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — A now-former Greensboro firefighter was arrested after he allegedly kept a collection of pornography on a computer at a fire station.
Months after launching the investigation in May, police arrested Joshua Hall, who was a Greensboro firefighter up until resigning earlier this month, on Wednesday, according to court documents.
Hall was charged with second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
Investigators believe he built and maintained a collection of child pornography, which he reportedly kept with him at his workplace — Station 41 — in a computer and computer-related storage media.
He is also accused of accessing images through a 4shared file-sharing account through the City of Greensboro’s internet and at other locations.
Hall reportedly worked for the Greensboro Police Department from June 2, 2017, through Oct. 2.
- ‘He was terrified,’ son says as Raleigh granddad still in hospital after dog attack that injured 3 others
- Former UNC QB Marquise Williams to join St. Augustine’s coaching staff
- FDA seeks to increase numbers of children in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials, reports say
- ‘There’s plenty of information’ – Durham VA periodontist supports COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- 5-year-old girl dies in Moore County; mom and her boyfriend charged, Aberdeen police say