GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — A now-former Greensboro firefighter was arrested after he allegedly kept a collection of pornography on a computer at a fire station.
Months after launching the investigation in May, police arrested Joshua Hall, who was a Greensboro firefighter up until resigning earlier this month, on Wednesday, according to court documents.
Hall was charged with second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
Investigators believe he built and maintained a collection of child pornography, which he reportedly kept with him at his workplace — Station 41 — in a computer and computer-related storage media.
He is also accused of accessing images through a 4shared file-sharing account through the City of Greensboro’s internet and at other locations.
Hall reportedly worked for the Greensboro Police Department from June 2, 2017, through Oct. 2.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC State football looks for first home win over Georgia Tech since 2000
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Target and Bass Pro Shops are hiring
- COVID-19 in NC: Daily percent positive hits 9.5%; hospitalizations set record
- 20-year-old Durham man shot to death while driving leading to crash that injured 5, police say
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target