MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach police have arrested a man after they say he climbed a tower crane in Myrtle Beach.
Around 12:30 p.m. police responded to the Westgate at 415 South Ocean Boulevard where a man was climbing a construction crane.
The suspect was identified as Isaiah Locklear, 19, of Maxton, North Carolina, had climbed up a crane tower, according to Master Cpl. Tom Vest with Myrtle Beach Police.
Locklear came down from the crane without incident and was charged with trespassing and simple possession of marijuana, Vest said.
There are no more details at this time.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County sheriff’s ‘ghost’ cruiser causes controversy
- Hurricanes score 3 in 3rd period to beat Nashville, 4-2
- Working against the clock, Triangle hospitals make sure COVID-19 vaccines aren’t wasted
- Biden won’t end COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65