LINCOLN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) – A Lincoln County man faces child sexual assault charges after a young girl came forward to report the alleged abuse.
Jeffrey Curtis Rikard, 50, of Lincolnton, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Friday.
Shortly after being taken to the Lincoln County Jail, Rikard was released after posting an $80,000 bond.
Copyright 2020 WBTV. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Nash County deputy seriously injured in crash in Rocky Mount, police say
- Woman says mother died following horrific neglect at Charlotte nursing home