LINCOLN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) – A Lincoln County man faces child sexual assault charges after a young girl came forward to report the alleged abuse.
Jeffrey Curtis Rikard, 50, of Lincolnton, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Friday.
Shortly after being taken to the Lincoln County Jail, Rikard was released after posting an $80,000 bond.
Copyright 2020 WBTV. All rights reserved.
- 2 NC deputies injured by ‘accidental discharge of a firearm’ during training event
- Dashcam video shows New Mexico deputy save child from choking
- Raleigh man gets $250,000 bond for possession of child porn, deputies say
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Suspect in Raleigh park shooting that injured EMS worker arrested after chase, police say