GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. (WGHP) — A High Point man is facing charges after a crash on Saturday, according to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.
At 2:18 p.m., a 2002 GMC SUV driven by Adrian Davis, 25, of High Point, was heading north on Interstate 85 Business at Vickrey Chapel Road.
The SUV went off to the right, the driver overcorrected, went off to the right again and rolled over.
Davis had minor injuries.
No other people were in his SUV, and no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Davis is charged with careless and reckless driving and driving without a license.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Can’t make it to Memphis? Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- 4-year-old Arkansas boy develops serious condition resulting from COVID-19