BRUNSWICK COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) – A Supply man who was arrested and charged with rape in June is back behind bars, accused of sexually assaulting another victim while out on bond.
Madison Reeves Collins, 21, was taken into custody on Monday and charged with second-degree forcible rape and second-degree forcible sex offense. He was booked into the Brunswick County Detention Center under a $1 million bond.
Arrest warrants from the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office allege that the incident happened on July 29.
Collins was previously arrested on June 14 after he allegedly sexually assaulted a different victim on June 1, arrest warrants show. In that incident, he was similarly charged with second-degree forcible rape and second-degree forcible sex offense.
He was released from jail the same day after posting a $100,000 bond.
According to online records, Collins has a pending court date of Oct. 8 for the prior charges.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Ga. man arrested for murdering parents
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- 6,096 new COVID-19 cases reported in N.C. Sunday, fourth day of more than 100 deaths
- Four Raleigh homes evacuated after replica grenade found in yard
Copyright 2019 WECT. All rights reserved.