KANNAPOLIS, N.C. (WBTV) – The mother of a four-year-old child in Kannapolis has been arrested, and her significant other is wanted, after an investigation determined that her child had received multiple serious injuries as a result of abuse, officials say.
Jamie Adams, the mother, and Raheem Deshawn Johnson, her boyfriend, were each charged with felony child abuse by the Kannapolis Police Department.
Adams was arrested on Oct. 31 but Johnson remains on the loose.
A warrant for Johnson’s arrest has been issued and anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Crimestoppers at 704-93CRIME.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video
- Franklin County health director slams Youngsville’s decision to hold Christmas parade Saturday
- COVID-19 in NC: Hospitalizations increase as NC has fewest available ICU beds amid pandemic
- SC man charged with killing 5-day-old son in Harnett County, deputies say