KANNAPOLIS, N.C. (WBTV) – The mother of a four-year-old child in Kannapolis has been arrested, and her significant other is wanted, after an investigation determined that her child had received multiple serious injuries as a result of abuse, officials say.
Jamie Adams, the mother, and Raheem Deshawn Johnson, her boyfriend, were each charged with felony child abuse by the Kannapolis Police Department.
Adams was arrested on Oct. 31 but Johnson remains on the loose.
A warrant for Johnson’s arrest has been issued and anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Crimestoppers at 704-93CRIME.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
- Spring Lake police investigating after 41-year-old woman hit by vehicle, killed
- Get bold, beautiful hair color at home with help from the experts
- Princes William, Harry won’t walk next to each other at Philip’s funeral
- New Google Earth time-lapse feature shows effect of climate change
- WATCH: Beachgoers form human chain to save Gulf swimmers